Friday 13 August 2010

Close to the END

As i appraoch the end of my travels it is time to thank my followers and all those who have helped with my Nuffield trip. I hope you have been able to follow my footsteps and understand my journey. It has been an amazing expeience which will evolve over the years to come. It is with the support of Nuffield and all those involved in the spray application and ag industry which has made my journey very rewarding.
Now the hard part, to get my thoughts together so our industry can continue to move forward, be profitable and sustainable. Spray it right.........TO FIJI next.......

2 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time in Figi Dave with H and Ike. Was great keeping up with your travels, and all your info you have found out, you deserve a big relaxing holiday now. Talk soon x Ness

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, Enjoy your holidays with your family! Regards, David

    ReplyDelete